Here we go. Time again to reflect on another year nearly past and things learned. Here are some of the little tidbits I've picked up along the way in 2016.
- No matter how much I know, I can always stand to learn more.
- The older I get, the less I am certain.
- I really enjoy introducing cool people.
- I adore a good story.
- I despise meanness.
- I still find walking to be my favorite exercise.
- When I take the time to practice yoga, my mind is clearer, my body works better, and I sleep better.
- Hangovers last longer the older I get.
- Attending Mass is a pretty good way to spend a Sunday morning.
- I really enjoy cooking a good meal and sharing it with friends.
- I like a mantra.
- "I believe ...." is likely to be followed with a dearth of facts.
- "I read on the internet ...." is likely to be followed with a dearth of facts.
- People are innocent unless proven guilty. (Sadly, I fear many people don't agree with me on this.)
- Some people are just that dumb.
- Some people are just that smart.
- Some people have their heads up their asses.
- Some people are truly thoughtful.
- I am occasionally each of the above.
- If I show interest in a new television show, someone will -without fail- condescend to me about why that show is intellectually beneath them.
- I can not stand people who sell snake oil.
- I can not abide self-righteousness.
- People seem to love drama.
- There are some amazing professionals in my line of work.
- True professionals share their knowledge.
- I am lucky to work with incredibly smart and fervent defense attorneys.
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!